Home Insurance

Protect Your Most Important Investment


Protect your dwelling and outbuildings.


Choose the coverage that best protects your valuables.


Coverage in case of property damage or injury to someone else.

Home Insurance

Homeowner’s Insurance policies protect your dwelling, outbuildings, and belongings against loss or damage resulting from fire or lightning, smoke, vandalism, windstorms, hail, water escape, flood, and theft, to name only a few. Coverages offered under this type of policy can vary from basic to comprehensive. Our brokers can assist you with making a choice best suited to your needs and requirements.

Condominium Insurance

Condominium owners have special insurance requirements that are different from Homeowner’s Insurance. In addition to protecting your personal property, these policies include options for adding Improvements and Betterments Coverage, Contingent Coverage, Loss Assessment for Loss to Condominium Property Coverage, and Loss Assessment for Liability Coverage.

Mobile Home Insurance

Mobile Home policies are similar to a Homeowner’s Insurance policy, but are more suited to protecting your mobile home, outbuildings, and belongings, against damage and threat.

Tenant Insurance

If you are renting an apartment, house, or condo, tenant policies can protect your personal belongings and valuables.

Other Coverages

  • All of these different policies normally include a form of Personal Third Party Liability coverage.
  • New options for Cyber coverage are available on most policies.
  • Special items, such as boats, ATV’s, or jewellery, may be added to these policies, if required.
  • Should you need coverage for a Seasonal Home/Cabin, or a Rental Property/Home/Suite, we can provide additional coverage for them.

Our brokers look forward to discussing your insurance needs.